- Corporate Responsibility
- Media Contacts
- Press Releases
- Social Media
- Fact Sheets
- About PSEG
- Photo Gallery
- YouTube Videos
- Reports and Publications
- Investor Relations
- PSEG in the Community
PSEG in the news
- PSE&G wants to make NJ "Energy Strong," proposes spending nearly $4 billion to strengthen utility infrastructure in the face of increasingly severe weather. Press release and materials
- Citing Hurricane Sandy, NJ Sen. President Stephen Sweeney calls major utility upgrades vital: State Senate President Stephen Sweeney (D-Gloucester) and Sen. Loretta Weinberg (D-Bergen) said power outages that affected millions of residents following Hurricane Sandy showed the need for such utility improvements, provided that costs are kept in check. Click here for Star-Ledger article.
- NJBIZ editorial supports Energy Strong, PSE&G's plan to make "sweeping upgrades across New Jersey." Click here for editorial
- The Wall Street Journal reports on PSE&G’s environmental leadership with an article on our innovative solar programs, including a $200 million project said to be the largest installation of its type in the world. Click here for story
- PSEG is building the largest solar farm in Delaware, creating jobs and clean energy. Click here for the announcement
The cleanest megawatt is the one that is not needed. PSEG is helping residents, businesses and hospitals reduce their consumption.
A new electric company has arrived
to Long Island and the Rockaway Peninsula!
Make NJ Energy Strong
Learn about our plan and register your support.
PSE&G supports Special Olympics and Youth Leadership Initiative
National Games coming to NJ in 2014.
PSEG: Energizing New Jersey’s Economy
Helping power the state’s economy and supporting its high quality of life.