- CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Our Giving
- Employee Resources
- Safety Education
- Energy & Environmental Resource Center (EERC)
- Contact Us
Neighborhood Partners Program
The PSEG Foundation is accepting proposals from local non-profits for programs that support projects with demonstrated impact on improving the quality of life in local communities. These grants will have a maximum award of $5,000 to an individual non-profit with the average grant expected to be $2,000. The PSEG Foundation will consider applications from our New Jersey service territory, as well as Salem and Cumberland counties, and our service/operation territories in Long Island and Albany, NY and Bridgeport and New Haven, CT.
Applications must be completed and submitted by August 1, 2014 by 5 p.m. All applicants will receive notification about funding decisions by mid-November.
Applicants must apply directly through the Foundation's online application by clicking here.
What will be considered for funding?
- Strategic and non-strategic programs and services
- Applications that show demonstrated impact and proven results
- Program or project provides an existing, valued service or support for the local community
- Program or project meets the unique needs of its community and aligns with the organization’s mission
- Number and type of community members served (children, adults, families, at-risk populations)
What will not be considered for funding?
- Feasibility or scanning the landscape studies
- Events for ex. (festivals, golf outings, parades, dinners, galas)
- Events that benefit a program or service. For example XYZ non-profit if raising money to support ABC cause.
- Recipients are subject to scheduled site visits with PSEG Foundation staff
- Maximum of twenty percent of grant funds may be used for organization administration
- Organization must be a 501c3 qualified non-profit at the time of application
- Grant Application period June 1st – August 1st. Under no circumstances will late applications or documentation be accepted
- August 1st – October 15th decision and review period
- Grants awarded by November 15th
Read our Latest Monthly Newsletter!Review past issues and sign up to get it emailed to you monthly.
July 21, 2014Lawyers to Provide Veterans and Military Personnel with Free Legal Aid
July 7, 2014PSEG to Award $160,000 in Grants to Further STEM Education in NJ
Helping to Transform Neighborhoods
PSEG funds projects to restore dignity and quality of life to NJ communities.
Read about the PSE&G Children's Specialized Hospital.