- CUSTOMER SERVICE
- SAVE ENERGY & MONEY
- EDUCATION & SAFETY
- MY BILL
- Manage Your Account Online
- Storm Center
- Walk-in Customer Service Centers
- Start, Stop or Transfer Service
- Service Upgrade and New Installations
- Heating, Cooling and Appliance Services
- Submit My Meter Reading
- File a Claim
- Life-Sustaining Equipment
Welcome to the Neighborhood
Congratulations on your recent move! Public Service Electric and Gas Company (PSE&G) would like to be the first to say, “Welcome to the neighborhood!”
In these pages, you’ll find information on getting service, paying your energy bill, what to do if an appliance breaks down, how to save energy and save on energy costs, and who to turn to if paying your energy bills becomes difficult.
You’ll also find tips to help keep you safe if you are ever faced with a gas or electric emergency.
Ready to explore all PSE&G has to offer? Choose an option below to get started.
*LONG ISLAND CUSTOMERS GO TO: WWW.PSEGLINY.COM