- Customer Service
- Save Energy & Money
- Education & Safety
- Manage My Account
Education & Safety /
- Teacher & Student Resources
- Community Updates
- Safety First
- Safety Tips for New Homeowners
- Vegetation Management
- Welcome to the Neighborhood
- About PSE&G
- Meter Reading
- Payment Options
- Safety Information
- PSE&G Worryfree Services
- The Help You Need
- Energy Saving Tips
- Applying for Electric and/or Gas Service?
- PSE&G Customer Service Centers
- Customer Bill of Rights
The men and women of PSE&G are working hard for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Learn more about us and our commitment to the community we serve.
For more than 100 years, we’ve worked hard to keep our 3.7 million customers safe and comfortable every day. We serve nearly three-quarters of all the people who live and work in New Jersey and our service area covers 2,600 square miles in more than 300 urban, suburban, and rural communities — including New Jersey's six largest cities. And we’re proud of our service record. PSE&G has been voted the most reliable electric utility in the region for six years in a row.
Our Commitment to the Environment
At PSE&G, we know that how we produce and use energy has an impact on our
environment. So we’re working hard to develop ways to reduce energy use, encourage the use of solar and other renewable resources, and cut the amount of carbon dioxide emissions that contribute to global warming.
New Jersey Energy Choice
The New Jersey Energy Choice Program was started in 1999 to give you a choice
of energy suppliers. You have many options. And remember:
- You can choose whom you buy your energy from.
- Whether you decide to switch energy suppliers or not, you will continue to have
access to safe and reliable energy.
- The decision is always yours.
- If you choose an alternate energy supplier, PSE&G will still deliver the
energy to your home.