- Customer Service
- Save Energy & Money
- Education & Safety
- Manage My Account
Save Energy & Money /
- Home Energy Toolkit
- Converting My Home to Natural Gas
- Reduce My Bill
- Go Solar
- Is it right for you?
- Installing Solar
- Closing your loan
- Current Capacity Report
- Contact Us
- Cool Customer
Solar Loan Program II is not currently accepting applications. The deadline for submitting an application was December 31, 2011. Thank you for your interest.
Residential Loan Application Package
1. Download and complete these forms:
- Residential Application Checklist
- Solar Loan Application
- Click here for the interconnection application fee schedule
PLEASE NOTE: PROJECTS PARTICIPATING IN THE SOLAR LOAN PROGRAM REQUIRE AN ADDITIONAL, DEDICATED PSE&G REVENUE GRADE METER, IN ADDITION TO NORMAL NET METERING REQUIREMENTS. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING THIS PLEASE CONTACT THE CONSTRUCTION INQUIRY DEPARTMENT AT (800) 722-0256, Option 3 OR email@example.com
- PVWatts AC Energy and Cost Savings Report Worksheet
- PSE&G Solar Loan Program Technical Worksheet
2. Assemble the following:
- Copies of panel and inverter specification sheets, including warranty information.
- Project site and electric one-line diagrams.
- A signed and dated operation and maintenance plan (see sample).
- Copies of all agreements with your solar contractor/installer.
3. Include your application fee.
A fee of $10.00 per installed kW (to a maximum of $2,500) is required for each application. Please make checks payable to PSE&G. Money orders are acceptable, but please do not send cash.
4. Mail your application fee and completed paperwork to:
PSE&G Solar Loan Program
P.O. Box 1258
Newark, NJ 07101
To ensure fair program administration and timely consideration, hand-delivered applications will not be accepted.
Click here for Program Rules.
Click here for Credit Requirements.
Click here for complete terms and conditions (Please note: this document is currently under construction. Please check back soon for the updated version).