- Customer Service
- Manage Energy Costs
- Education & Safety
- My Bill
- Energy Saving Tips and Tools
- Programs That Can Help You Pay Your Bill
- Rebates, Incentives and Energy Programs
- New Jersey Energy Star Homes Program
- Rebate Programs
- Cool Customer Program
- Converting My Home to Natural Gas
- Solar Loan Program
Residential Rebate Programs
Help manage your energy costs and protect the environment when you purchase and install high-efficiency heating or cooling equipment:
- The Cool Advantage Program offers rebates for high-efficiency central air conditioners and electric heat pumps.
- The Warm Advantage Program offers rebates for high-efficiency gas water heaters, furnaces and boilers.
Not only do you receive money back for buying high-efficiency heating and cooling equipment, you save money on your monthly energy bills and conserve natural resources for future generations.
Questions regarding rebates for high-efficiency equipment may be directed to New Jersey's Clean Energy Program at 1-866-657-6278.
*LONG ISLAND CUSTOMERS GO TO: WWW.PSEGLINY.COM