- Customer Service
- Manage Energy Costs
- Education & Safety
- My Bill
Save Energy & Money /
- Energy Saving Tips and Tools
- Programs That Can Help You Pay Your Bill
- Rebates, Incentives and Energy Programs
- New Jersey Energy Star Homes Program
- Rebate Programs
- Cool Customer Program
- Converting My Home to Natural Gas
- Solar Loan Program
PSE&G's Cool Customer Program
- Participation in the Cool Customer Program is voluntary. You can cancel your participation at any time. However, should you cancel prior to two years, the $50 credit will be taken back by PSE&G.
- If you elect to have a cycling switch installed on your central air conditioning compressor outside your home, an appointment is usually not necessary.
- If you choose to have a programmable thermostat installed, an appointment to access your home is required.
- An experienced PSE&G technician or representative will install the new thermostat or cycling switch free of charge at a convenient time for you. The PSE&G technician will also program the thermostat to fit your personal schedule and comfort level to save energy and money…all year round.
- The UtilityPRO programmable thermostat (from Honeywell) features a large, easy-to-read backlit touch screen. The thermostat uses the best thermostat technology in North America.
To sign up or for more information, call 1-888-504-4028 or enroll online.
Disclaimer: You must be a PSE&G electric customer and have central air conditioning. You may opt out of participation at any time; however, PSE&G reserves the right to recapture any incentives paid if prior to two years of participation. Enrollment in the PSE&G Cool Customer Program is optional. Customers are not required to participate in order to receive safe, adequate, and proper utility service.
Find Out When Cycling Events are Happening
Cycling is only done when needed.
Get a FREE Programmable Thermostat!
Call 1-888-504-4028 or enroll online.
Owner’s Manual for UtilityPro thermostat