- CUSTOMER SERVICE
- SAVE ENERGY & MONEY
- EDUCATION & SAFETY
- MY BILL
Save Energy & Money /
- Energy Saving Tips and Tools
- Programs That Can Help You Pay Your Bill
- Rebates, Incentives and Energy Programs
- New Jersey Energy Star Homes Program
- Rebate Programs
- Cool Customer Program
- Converting My Home to Natural Gas
- Solar Loan Program
PSE&G's Cool Customer Program
PLEASE NOTE: we are no longer accepting new participants into the Cool Customer Program. The information available on this site is for those customers already enrolled in the program prior to May 31, 2014.
This voluntary program is a way for PSE&G electric customers to help us minimize the impact of high energy demand on the electric system which maintains the reliability of the system and reduces the likelihood of blackouts due to high energy usage. Customers conserve energy, save money, and help protect the environment.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Terms & Conditions
- How to operate the Honeywell UtilityPro thermostat? Print these easy to follow instructions or the complete Owner’s Manual.
Disclaimer: Customers are not required to participate in Cool Customer in order to receive safe, adequate, and proper utility service.