- Customer Service
- Save Energy & Money
- Education & Safety
- Manage My Account
Education & Safety /
- Teacher & Student Resources
- Community Updates
- Safety First
- Safety Tips for New Homeowners
- Vegetation Management
- Welcome to the Neighborhood
At PSE&G, we've been working hard in New Jersey communities for nearly 100 years.
And there are times when we need your help in order to serve you better.
Driving too fast past a PSE&G job site can endanger our employees and hamper their ability to perform important work.
Our people depend on work area protection--traffic cones, utility work signs, and flaggers--to protect them and to allow them to do their jobs safely.
Whether working down in a trench, up in a bucket truck, or just around the corner, our employees need you to remain alert and stay attentive to traffic control devices. For your own well-being and for the safety of our workers, please slow down when you see PSE&G employees working in the street.
We ask that you also take the following into consideration:
- Follow directions given by flaggers. Their job is to control the flow of traffic and keep everyone safe.
- Respect barrier devices such as traffic cones. They are the only thing standing between your vehicle and our workers.
- The safety of our workers depends on you, so please be patient and careful.
- For your own safety, be cautious and follow traffic control warnings around PSE&G job sites.
Thanks in advance for your cooperation.