- Customer Service
- Manage Energy Costs
- Education & Safety
- My Bill
- Manage Your Account Online
- Storm Center
- Walk-in Customer Service Centers
- Start, Stop or Transfer Service
- Service Upgrade and New Installations
- Heating, Cooling and Appliance Services
- WorryFree Repair
- WorryFree Replace
- WorryFree Protect
- Learn about your equipment
- Customer Testimonials
- Submit My Meter Reading
- File a Claim
- Life-Sustaining Equipment
Residential Rebate Programs
Help manage your energy costs and protect the environment when you purchase and install high-efficiency heating or cooling equipment:
- The Cool Advantage Program offers rebates for high-efficiency central air conditioners and electric heat pumps.
- The Warm Advantage Program offers rebates for high-efficiency gas water heaters, furnaces and boilers.
Not only do you receive money back for buying high-efficiency heating and cooling equipment, you save money on your monthly energy bills and conserve natural resources for future generations.
Questions regarding rebates for high-efficiency equipment may be directed to New Jersey's Clean Energy Program at 1-866-657-6278.
York is also offering seasonal promotions on qualifying equipment. Find out more on the York website.