- Customer Service
- Manage Energy Costs
- Education & Safety
- My Bill
- Manage Your Account Online
- Storm Center
- What to do if you lose power
- Why it's important to report an outage
- The Restoration Process
- Maps to help track problems and progress
- How you can stay connected
- Government and community resources
- How PSE&G prepares for storms
- Safety First
- Walk-in Customer Service Centers
- Start, Stop or Transfer Service
- Service Upgrade and New Installations
- Heating, Cooling and Appliance Services
- Submit My Meter Reading
- File a Claim
- Life-Sustaining Equipment
- Contact Us
Report Streetlight Outage
If you are not a PSE&G customer or are not registered with My Account, please continue to the Streetlight Out form.
If you are not a PSE&G electric customer, please contact the utility that provides your electric service.
Important note: If you are reporting more than one street light outage, each light/pole will require a separate Internet Order.
Report a Power Outage
Log In to My Account or call 800-436-PSEG (7734).
Check the Outage Maps
The Outage Center shows outages in our service territory using a graphic interface.
Follow us on Twitter
For the latest on outages, safety messages, energy savings tips and breaking news.