- CUSTOMER SERVICE
- SAVE ENERGY & MONEY
- EDUCATION & SAFETY
- MY BILL
- Manage Your Account Online
- Storm Center
- What to do if you lose power
- Why it's important to report an outage
- The Restoration Process
- What to Expect From an Estimated Time of Restoration (ETR)
- Maps to help track problems and progress
- How you can stay connected
- Government and community resources
- How PSE&G prepares for storms
- Safety First
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Walk-in Customer Service Centers
- Start, Stop or Transfer Service
- Service Upgrade and New Installations
- Heating, Cooling and Appliance Services
- Submit My Meter Reading
- File a Claim
- Life-Sustaining Equipment
While PSE&G is consistently recognized as one of the nation’s most reliable electric utilities, storms and other disasters can wreak havoc on our system and compromise our ability to deliver power.
We work year-round to be prepared, and want to make sure our customers are too.
Report a Power Outage
Log In to My Account or call 800-436-PSEG (7734).
Check the Outage Maps
View outage and restoration information in our service territory.
Follow us on Twitter
For the latest on outages, safety messages, and storm updates.