- Customer Service
- Manage Energy Costs
- Education & Safety
- My Bill
- Manage Your Account Online
- Storm Center
- What to do if you lose power
- Why it's important to report an outage
- The Restoration Process
- Maps to help track problems and progress
- How you can stay connected
- Government and community resources
- How PSE&G prepares for storms
- Safety First
- Walk-in Customer Service Centers
- Start, Stop or Transfer Service
- Service Upgrade and New Installations
- Heating, Cooling and Appliance Services
- Submit My Meter Reading
- File a Claim
- Life-Sustaining Equipment
- Contact Us
Mother Nature can be unpredictable. It’s wise to have an emergency kit on hand year round. Here are some things to include:
- A battery-powered radio.
- A corded telephone (cordless phones will not work if the power is out)
- Flashlights and extra fresh batteries.
- A first-aid kit.
- Bottled water and an adequate supply of non-perishable food.
- A non-electric can opener.
- Matches and candles with holders.
- Extra blankets and sleeping bags.
- A list of emergency phone numbers, including PSE&G’s Customer Service line: 1-800-436-PSEG. Call this number to report power outages or downed wires.
Customer Service /
Report a Power Outage
Log In to My Account or call 800-436-PSEG (7734).
PSE&G Outage Center /
Check the Outage Maps
The Outage Center shows outages in our service territory using a graphic interface.
Outage Updates and News /
Follow us on Twitter
For the latest on outages, safety messages, energy savings tips and breaking news.