- Customer Service
- Save Energy & Money
- Education & Safety
- Manage My Account
Customer Service /
- View or Pay My Bill
- Walk-in Customer Service Centers
- Contact Us
- Start, Stop or Transfer Service
- Service Upgrade and New Installations
- Repair, Replace & Protect My Equipment
- Submit My Meter Reading
- Report Power Outage
- Help Paying My Bill
- File a Claim
- Life-Sustaining Equipment
- Energy Choice
My Account Frequently Asked Questions
- I get a pop-up message stating that what I’m trying to do isn’t secure. What should I do?
- I am having trouble registering with both my “old” account number and the new account number that was assigned to me.
- I have successfully registered for My Account, but am unable to log in. After several attempts, the system has locked me out.
- I have been an AutoPay | AnyTime customer for many years and now my username and password will not work.
- The system is telling me my account numbers are “invalid, “unregistered” or “not a residential account number.”
- I have been trying to register for My Account without success. I have the correct name, account number, as well as, email address. What should I do?
- I can’t remember my user name.
- I can’t remember my password.
- When I log in it looks like some of the images are missing. Why?
- My Account does not work with Firefox or Safari Web browsers.
- There are a wide variety of services within My Account. How can I get a quick tutorial of how to use them?
- I forgot my password and was sent a new one, but that new password does not work. What should I do?
It is safe to proceed. All customer data is fully secured. Some visual elements of pages may not be secure, causing the pop up message. Whether you click Yes or No to proceed depends on your browser, so read the message carefully.
Do not enter any dashes or spaces in between the digits of the account number. The correct way to enter the account number is, for example: 6669098999 - NOT 66 690 909 99
Please contact us at 800-436-7734 or 1-888-234-9209. A Customer Service Representative will reset your password/account.
As of 3/30/09, your old username and password need to change. Please register for My Account to create a new username and password.
Do not enter any dashes or spaces in between the account number digits. Verify you are entering the name on the account as it is displayed on your bill. If you have a middle name or middle initial, try including that in the last name field when registering. Example: MARY JANE SMITH. While unusual, our system may hold “Jane” in the last name field along with “Smith”.
If you continue to have trouble, please call 1-888-234-9209 and ask the representative to verify how this information is stored in the system.
If you haven’t already re-registered, please do so at this time. If you re-registered, try entering your name as mentioned above, enter your account number without spaces or dashes and use all Caps.
Click here and enter your last name and email address.
Click here and enter your user name and email address.
Although all customer data is secure, some images that make up the overall page are not transmitted through HTTPS. Depending on your browser, you may be asked if you want to view only the webpage content that was delivered securely. Answer “No” to this question so that any non-secured images also appear. This does not compromise the security of customer data in any way.
My Account is optimized for use with Internet Explorer v.6 and above. Most views and features are the same no matter what Web browser is used. However, if you are using other Web browsers while using My Account and are unable to perform self-service activities, please contact customer service (1-888-234-9209 or 1-800-436-7734) for assistance.
Review the short demo clips available on the My Account Help page.
Before calling us, please make sure you are not including the quotation marks (“ “) that enclose the password that was sent to you in the email.
If you are still experiencing problems, call us to reset your password at 800-436-7734 or 1-888-234-9209.