- Customer Service
- Save Energy & Money
- Education & Safety
- Manage My Account
Customer Service /
- View or Pay My Bill
- Walk-in Customer Service Centers
- Contact Us
- Start, Stop or Transfer Service
- Service Upgrade and New Installations
- Repair, Replace & Protect My Equipment
- Submit My Meter Reading
- Report Power Outage
- Help Paying My Bill
- File a Claim
- Life-Sustaining Equipment
- Energy Choice
Conversion Economics Calculator
The PSE&G space heating fuel conversion/replacement economic calculator can be used to estimate potential heating fuel savings based on efficiency and fuel cost.
- Increased efficiency – replacing your old heating unit with a new higher-efficiency unit
- Reduced fuel cost – the difference in cost between natural gas and your present fuel
All fuels are subject to open market pricing and can vary throughout the year. Savings (or lack thereof) identified by this tool can change monthly or seasonally. It is also important to remember that buying a higher-efficiency heating unit will always provide relative savings because it uses less fuel, regardless of the cost.
Before using the tool, please be prepared to provide some basic information:
• How old is your current furnace or boiler?
• What fuel do you use to make hot last 12 months?
• What did you pay for your current fuel during the last 12 months?
To proceed, please select your current space heating fuel from the list below.
Interested in Replacing Your Old Oil Heating Unit?
PSE&G now performs space heating equipment replacement work.