- Customer Service
- Save Energy & Money
- Education & Safety
- Manage My Account
Customer Service /
- View or Pay My Bill
- Walk-in Customer Service Centers
- Contact Us
- Start, Stop or Transfer Service
- Service Upgrade and New Installations
- Repair, Replace & Protect My Equipment
- Submit My Meter Reading
- Report Power Outage
- Help Paying My Bill
- File a Claim
- Life-Sustaining Equipment
- Energy Choice
Online Bill Payment Program
Benefits of paying your bills online:
- Saves time - fewer checks to write.
- Helps you maintain good credit by ensuring your payment is made on time.
- Password protection and other leading technologies safeguard your personal information.
- Easily access your account balance, payment data and history.
Automatic Bill Pay
Register your bank account for monthly payment of your bill:
- With this option, you authorize regularly scheduled payments from your checking account on your bill due date. Proof of payment will appear on your monthly statement. This service is available through My Account (if you are not already registered, sign up now). Select Automatic Bill Pay from the My Account home page.
Pay Bill at Your Convenience
Pay your bill online – whenever it is convenient for you:
- From your bank account - register your checking account and pay your bill online at your convenience. This service is available through My Account (if you are not already registered, sign up now). Select View/Pay My Bill from the My Account home page.
- With your Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover Card – this option is available through Western Union Speedpay, which charges a fee of $3.95 for each payment. This service is available through My Account (if you are not already registered, sign up now). Select View/Pay My Bill from the My Account home page.
Other Payment Options
Payment by mail, payment by phone using your checking account and payment at our Customer Service Centers.
Easy and Free
Paperless Billing is available through My Account on pseg.com.