- CUSTOMER SERVICE
- SAVE ENERGY & MONEY
- EDUCATION & SAFETY
- MY BILL
- Energy Saving Tips and Tools
- Programs That Can Help You Pay Your Bill
- Payment Assistance
- Equal Payment Plan
- Rebates, Incentives and Energy Programs
- Converting My Home to Natural Gas
- Solar Loan Program
Payment Assistance for Gas and Electric Program (PAGE)
PAGE is a new payment assistance program designed to assist moderate income households. You can receive a grant of up to $1,400 (depending on the balance owed) toward your PSE&G bill.
Please note: applicants that are denied PAGE benefits, can then apply for NJ SHARES.
To be eligible you must:
- Not have received LIHEAP during the last heating season or USF within the past 6 months; and
- Have a balance on your PSE&G bill and/or disconnected for non-payment; and
- 2 payments of at least $25 within the last 6 months or $200 in the past 90 days; and
- Must meet income eligibility (see below) and program guidelines:
|Household Size||1 Person||2 Persons||3 Persons||4 Persons|
|Minimum Annual Income||$22,992||$31,032||$39,072||$47,112|
|Maximum Annual Income||$54,003||$70,618||$87,235||$103,852|
*Gross income is income before taxes.
For household sizes greater than 4, visit.
Provide all required documentation along with the application.
How to Apply:
You have several options on how to apply for PAGE:
1. Applications may be downloaded and submitted online. Note: You must have capability to upload the required documents to use this option. For further questions regarding the status of your online application, call 1-855-465-8783 or write to the Affordable Housing Alliance (AHA), 94 Broad Street, Eatontown, NJ 07724. Please note: if you apply directly with AHA, you cannot contact other PAGE/TRUE Grant agencies for assistance.
2. Click here to print an application.**
3. Pick up an application at a PSE&G customer service center or one of the designated PAGE/TRUE agencies listed below. ** - note: applicants can pick-up/submit PAGE applications at a designated PAGE/TRUE agency.
4. Application must be picked up and can be processed by one of the designated PAGE/TRUE agencies, listed below.
**Note: Completed applications must be submitted to:
Affordable Housing Alliance (AHA)
94 Broad Street, Eatontown, NJ 07724
One of the PAGE/TRUE Grant agencies listed below - [note: applicants can pick-up/submit PAGE applications at a designated PAGE/TRUE agency].
For more information about the PAGE assistance program, please call toll-free 1-855-465-8783 or (732) 982-8710. You can also visit http://www.njpoweron.org/.
Click here to download a copy of the PAGE poster.
TRUE Grant Program Information
Print and review.
Receive $1,200 for electric and gas bills.
Managing Your Energy Costs
Learn how you can save money and energy.
Payment Assistance Program Information
Programs to help you pay your PSE&G bill.