- Customer Service
- Manage Energy Costs
- Education & Safety
- My Bill
Save Energy & Money /
- Energy Saving Tips and Tools
- Programs That Can Help You Pay Your Bill
- Payment Assistance
- Equal Payment Plan
- Rebates, Incentives and Energy Programs
- Converting My Home to Natural Gas
- Solar Loan Program
If you're struggling to meet your energy payments, there are programs to help you pay your PSE&G bill
- Payment Assistance Programs
- Energy Conservation & Weatherization Programs
- Programs from PSE&G
- Other Programs: Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC), etc.
Need Help With Your Winter Heating Bills?
LIHEAP might be just the help you need. Apply by April 30, 2014.
Temporary Relief for Utility Expenses
For moderate income NJ residents struggling to pay their PSE&G bill.
Receive $1,000 for electric and gas bills.
Managing Your Energy Costs
Learn how you can save money and energy.
Payment Assistance Program Information
Programs to help you pay your PSE&G bill.