- About PSEG
- PSEG Power LLC
- PSEG Energy Holdings
- PSEG Services Corporation
- Our Companies
- Fast Facts
- Corporate Leadership
- Health & Safety
- Supplier Diversity
- Executive Commitment
- External Commitment & Achievements
- Supplier Resources
- Business Assurance & Resilience
- Standards of Integrity
PSEG is committed to providing suppliers with resources to help you make the most of your business interactions with PSEG. This page provides suppliers with information on frequently asked questions, diverse supplier definitions, and a listing of well know diversity advocacy organizations.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Diverse Supplier Definitions
- Supplier Diversity Advocacy Organizations
- Additional Resources
PSEG's Supplier Diversity Process is supported by a number of external supplier diversity advocacy organizations, councils, agencies, groups and publications that are listed below for your reference. Links to these sites can supply you with information on diverse supplier lists, business opportunities, access to capital, diversity happenings, workshops and upcoming events.
By selecting any of the links below, you will be leaving the PSEG Web site. The links on this Web page are provided for convenience and reference only and do not constitute an endorsement or warranty by PSEG. PSEG has no control over these links and is not responsible for any content, solicitation or graphics contained on the noted Web sites.
- State of New Jersey Treasury - Division of Minority & Women Business Development - 609-984-5197
- Diversity Information Resources - 612-781-6819
- N.J. Small Business Development Center - 973-353-5960
- National Minority Supplier Development Council Inc. - 212-944-2430
- NY/NJ Minority Supplier Development Council Inc. - 212-502-5663 or 973-430-6320
- National Minority Supplier Development Council Inc. of PA-NJ-DE - 215-569-1005
- Regional Alliance for Small Contractors - 212-268-2991
- New Jersey Association of Women Business Owners Inc. (NJAWBO) - 609-799-5101
- Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) - 202-872-5515
- Institute of Supply Chain Management of New Jersey - 908-431-1100
- Institute of Supply Chain Management (ISM) - 800-888-6276
- Minority Business Development Agency (MBDA) - 202-482-5061
- Small Business Administration (SBA) - 800-U-Ask-SBA
- Central Contractor Registration (CCR)/PRO-Net Database - 800-558-0884
- Edison Electric Institute - 202-508-5000
- Minority Business Entrepreneur Magazine - 310-540-9398
- Minority Business News USA - 214-369-3200
- Diversity Plus - 973-486-0142
- Black Enterprise - 212-242-8000
- Hispanic Business 805-964-4554
- African American Chamber of Commerce of New Jersey - 609-571-1620
Small Business Administration (SBA)
Where can the supplier go to register with the SBA?
How To Register with PRO-Net
How to locate SBA registered Small Business suppliers?
Dynamic Small Business Search
Where to look up NAICS codes?
Size Standards and North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Lookup
Where to look up SIC codes?
Federal Acquisition Regulation
General Structure and Subparts
The use of SUB-Net fulfills the function set forth in Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) 5.206, Notice of Subcontracting Opportunities, for contractors and subcontractors to post notices and thereby increase competition for subcontracts. (SM)
Where can I locate FAR pertaining to Small Business Programs?
Title 48 - Federal Acquisition Regulations System
Chapter 1 - Federal Acquisition Regulation
Part 19 - Small Business Programs
Where can I locate a DD Form 214 in order to provide proof of being service-disabled?
Click here for more information: http://www.sba.gov/aboutsba/sbaprograms/gc/index.html