- About PSEG
- PSEG Power LLC
- PSEG Energy Holdings
- PSEG Services Corporation
- Our Companies
- Fast Facts
- Corporate Leadership
- Health & Safety
- Supplier Diversity
- Business Assurance & Resilience
- Asset Protection & Preparedness
- Information & Infrastructure Assurance
- Litigated & Non-Litigated Claims
- Facility Relocation & Financial Recovery
- Security Council
- Contact Business Assurance & Resilience
- Standards of Integrity
Facility Relocation & Financial Recovery
As the State’s largest utility, we recognize major demands upon our infrastructure prompted by industrial, commercial and residential growth and expansion. This practice area is responsible for the recovery of dollars for the relocation of PSEG facilities, and damage to Company property, on account of third party activities.
Our company is also faced with contractors and individuals damaging our infrastructure by working outside legally-prescribed guidelines. Such actions affect us, and can also impact quality of service, and even rates, if not professionally investigated and recovery sought. Therefore, we pursue recovery for such damages caused by third parties.
This group also provides the following training, geared to reducing excess costs to the Company, and to our customers:
- Identification of damagers to ensure speedy and complete recoveries.
- Awareness sessions for our internal clients.
- Support of civil actions brought against responsible third parties.
- Providing expert testimony at binding arbitration.