- About PSEG
- PSEG Power LLC
- PSEG Energy Holdings
- Our Companies
- Fast Facts
- Corporate Leadership
- Health & Safety
- Supplier Diversity
- Security - Business Assurance & Resilience
- Asset Protection & Preparedness
- Information & Infrastructure Assurance
- Litigated & Non-Litigated Claims
- Facility Relocation & Financial Recovery
- Security Council
- Contact Us
- Standards of Integrity
Litigated & Non-Litigated Claims
This group investigates all third-party liability claims brought against the Company and responds on a 24/7 basis to any emergency or serious accident in which the company may have a liability exposure.
Additionally, this group provides customers, having legitimate claims, with a fair and efficient settlement and acts as the primary resource for the following services related to third party non-litigated and litigated liability claims:
- Investigating and adjusting all third-party liability claims brought against the Company.
- Managing the defense of third-party liability lawsuits brought against the Company.
- Managing adequate reserve dollars for each liability claim.
- Investigating and responding to subpoenas.
- Training municipal services personnel, such as police and fire, to enhance their knowledge of our business, enabling them to better protect our communities.