- ABOUT PSEG
- PSEG POWER LLC
- PSEG LONG ISLAND
Fast Facts About PSEG
Public Service Enterprise Group (PSEG) is a publicly traded (NYSE:PEG) diversified energy company headquartered in New Jersey, and one of the ten largest electric companies in the U.S.
- Total assets (2013): $32.5 billion
- Total annual revenues (2013): $10 billion
- Employees: approximately 12,000
- PSEG was ranked 284 on the Fortune 500 list for 2014.
Awards & Recognition:
- PSE&G was recognized for the second year by industry peers for its exceptional response efforts after a storm or natural disaster. The Edison Electric Institute (EEI) awarded the utility with its prestigious Emergency Response Award for restoring power to nearly 1.9 million customers impacted by Superstorm Sandy, as well as for PSE&G's outstanding storm management practices.
- PSEG was named to the Dow Jones Sustainability North America Index for the sixth consecutive year in 2013. The Dow Jones Sustainability Indices (DJSI) recognize companies that are best in class among their peers in meeting certain economic, environmental and social criteria. PSEG’s 2013 Sustainability Report highlights its accomplishments, and outlines the challenges the company faces in its quest to be a leader in providing safe, reliable, economic and greener energy.
- PSE&G is in the top ten in the nation for solar energy according to a Solar Electric Power Association (SEPA) survey.
- PSEG was named to the 2013 FORTUNE List of Most Admired Companies, ranking fourth among electric and gas companies in the United States.
- PSE&G is celebrating more than a decade of reliability excellence - in 2013, PSE&G received the prestigious ReliabilityOne Award for the Mid-Atlantic region twelve years in a row by PA Consulting, a national industry benchmarking group. PSE&G was also named America’s Most Reliable Electric Utility five out of the past nine years.
- PSEG Celebrated its 100th Anniversary in 2003.
- PSEG Has Paid a Dividend Annually Since 1907.
PSEG's principal subsidiaries are:
Meet PSEG's Chairman and CEO and read about his leadership.