- About PSEG
- PSEG Power LLC
- PSEG Energy Holdings
- Our Companies
- Fast Facts
- Corporate Leadership
- Health & Safety
- Supplier Diversity
- Security - Business Assurance & Resilience
- Standards of Integrity
Fast Facts About PSEG
Public Service Enterprise Group (PSEG) is a publicly traded (NYSE:PEG) diversified energy company headquartered in New Jersey, and one of the ten largest electric companies in the U.S.
- Total assets (2012): $31.7 billion
- Total annual revenues (2012): $9.8 billion
- Employees: Approximately 10,000
- PSEG was ranked 240 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012.
Awards & Recognition:
- PSE&G was recognized for the second year by industry peers for its exceptional response efforts after a storm or natural disaster. The Edison Electric Institute (EEI) awarded the utility with its prestigious Emergency Response Award for restoring power to nearly 1.9 million customers impacted by Superstorm Sandy, as well as for PSE&G's outstanding storm management practices.
- PSEG was Saluted as an International Sustainability Leader - named for the second consecutive year to the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index, and five consecutive years to the Dow Jones Sustainability North America Index.
- PSE&G Ranked Second on the J.D. Power and Associates 2012 Electric Utility Residential Customer Satisfaction Study, among large utilities in the east region.
- PSE&G Ranked Second in the Nation for Solar Energy, according to a Solar Electric Power Association (SEPA) survey.
- PSEG was Named to the 2012 FORTUNE List of Most Admired Companies, ranking fourth among electric and gas companies in the United States.
- PSE&G is celebrating more than a decade of reliability excellence - in 2012, PSE&G was named America's Most Reliable Electric Utility for the fifth time in eight years, and also won the ReliabilityOne™ Award as the most reliable electric utility in the Mid-Atlantic region - for the eleventh consecutive year. In 2010 PSEG Won the Prestigious EEI Edison Award.
- PSEG Celebrated its 100th Anniversary in 2003.
- PSEG Has Paid a Dividend Annually Since 1907.
PSEG's principal subsidiaries are:
Meet PSEG's Chairman and CEO and read about his leadership.