- About PSEG
- PSEG Power LLC
- PSEG Energy Holdings
- Our Companies
- Fast Facts
- Corporate Leadership
- Health & Safety
- Health & Safety System
- Supplier Diversity
- Security - Business Assurance & Resilience
- Standards of Integrity
A Strong Commitment to Health & Safety
PSEG’s vision is to be increasingly recognized as “a leader for People providing Safe, reliable, Economic and Green Energy.” People come first – and so does their health and safety.
“Our Commitment to Health and Safety” statement unites PSEG employees, unions and company leaders in achieving an accident free environment where no one gets hurt!
Union-management Health & Safety Councils are the backbone of the PSEG Health and Safety System. Today, a system of employee-led councils at the local, business and company level dedicate their time, effort and expertise to achieving a culture built on:
- Trust – We respect and trust each other’s opinions and decisions and follow through on all health and safety concerns.
- Care – We approach each day with the determination to care for ourselves, co-workers, contractors, and the communities we serve.
- Knowledge – We have the knowledge and skills to be healthy and safe.
- Communication – We communicate in a clear, open and honest manner.
At PSEG, we believe that safety is a way of life both on and off the job. If there is one message we would like our visitors to remember, it is that PSEG is fully committed to protecting the health and safety of our employees, contractors, and the communities we serve. We believe that operational excellence – with safety first - is the key to long-term success.