- Customer Service
- Save Energy & Money
- Builders & Contractors
- Products & Services
- Go Solar
- Getting Started
- Program Requirements
- PSE&G Electric Service Territory Map
- Landfill & Brownfield Segment
- Meter Requirements
- Fee Structure
- Solicitation Results & Available Capacity
- Site Control
- Solicitation Process
- Applicant Credit Review
- Contact Us
- Energy Efficiency
- NJ's Clean Energy Program
- Rebate Programs
- Cool Customer Program
- Standard Offer
PSE&G Solar Loan Program - Commercial Fee Structure
- Application Fee -- $20/kW (maximum of $7,500); Non-refundable upon receipt of conditional bid award
- Administration Fee -- $85/kW deducted from the loan proceeds at closing
- SREC Processing Fee -- $10.18/SREC* to offset the long-term cost of processing and managing SRECs generated by the solar generation facility; the fee will be billed at the time of the borrower’s annual true-up and multiplied by the number of SRECs generated by the project over the previous year.
Participants should select a bid price that takes into account the new program fee structure.
All fees will be incorporated into the loan calculators available on the PSE&G Solar Loan website.
*Adjusted annually based on PSE&G program cost forecasts.