- Customer Service
- Save Energy & Money
- Builders & Contractors
- Products & Services
Builders & Contractors /
- Before You Begin Applying for Service
- New Service Process
- Service Upgrade and New Installations
- Solar Developers for Residential Aggregated Projects
- Getting Started
- Program Requirements
- Details and Rules
- Meter Requirements
- Fee Structure
- Solicitation Results & Available Capacity
- Solicitation Process
- Applicant Credit Review
- Contact Us
Solar Developers for Residential Aggregated Projects
The PSE&G Solar Loan Program now allows for solar developers to apply for financing for residential aggregated solar projects.
Learn more about specific rules and requirements for residential aggregated solar projects.
The latest extension of the Solar Loan Program includes some important changes to earlier program rules.
Specifically, the new Solar Loan Program:
- Uses 10-year loan terms only.
- Does not use a "call option" for SRECs.
- Requires borrowers to pay for administrative costs associated with loans. View the Solar Loan Program's fee structure.
- Requires borrowers to certify that they own the property they will be building or have written permission for solar development from the property's owner.
- Has a set interest rate of 11.179%.
- Allocates the 97.5MW-dc of solar capacity to several different segments. View the available capacity.
- Includes a competitive solicitation process for SREC floor prices that will remain in effect for the duration of the loan (unless repaid earlier). Learn more information about the competitive solicitation process.
View or download a presentation about the PSE&G Solar Loan Program for Residential Aggregated projects:
View or download a copy of this video presentation.