- My Business Account
- Customer Service
- Builders & Contractors
- Products & Services
- Save Energy & Money
Builders & Contractors /
- Before You Begin Applying for Service
- New Service Process
- Meter Set
- Service Upgrade and New Installations
- Information for Solar Developers
PSE&G will make every effort to complete your installation on time. Your cooperation and site readiness is important to complete your installation quickly and efficiently. Please ensure the following:
- Areas of installation should be clear of obstructions and construction debris.
- Site must be within 6" of final grade, if underground electric or gas lines will be installed.
- All curbs must be installed prior to PSE&G installing any facilities.
See the site readiness check list for additional requirements.
Construction Service Applications
Ask questions about a new installation of electric and gas services.