- My Business Account
- Customer Service
- Builders & Contractors
- Products & Services
- Save Energy & Money
- Before You Begin Applying for Service
- New Service Process
- Service Upgrade and New Installations
- Solar Developers for Residential Aggregated Projects
Before You Begin Applying for Service
NJ Smart Growth:
The New Jersey Smart Growth program is intended to provide well-planned, well-managed growth that adds new homes and creates new jobs, while preserving open space, farmland, and environmental resources.
All applicants are required to complete the following Smart Growth Acknowledgement Form, and submit it with your application.
For more information on Smart Growth, visit the New Jersey Office of Smart Growth.
Applicants or their representatives requesting service, should be familiar with PSE&G's specific service characteristics and installation requirements.
- Electric Service: PSE&G's Information & Requirements for Electric Service
- (April 23, 2008: View Revised Chapters)
- (November 30, 2006: View Revised Chapters)
- (January 6, 2006: View Revised Chapters)
- Gas Service: General Criteria for Installation of Gas Appliances and Gas Piping
Additional Builder/Developer Resources:
Plant Engineering Policies & Procedures:
- Customer Equipment Requirements for Primary Service (Section 5)
- PSE&G General Specifications for a Customer-Owned 26-4-kV Outdoor Substation (Section 6)
- PSE&G General Specifications for a Customer-Owned 26-4-kV Metal-Clad Substation (Section 7)
- PSE&G General Specifications for a Customer-Owned 69-kV Outdoor Substation (Section 8)
- High Voltage Proximity Act
- Uniform Construction Standard
- New Jersey Administrative Code
- Installing New Services
Ask questions about a new installation of electric and gas services.